ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Updates & Accolades as Asia's Most Sophisticated Marina Community Comes to Life! (27 Sep 2005)
(Hong Kong, Wednesday, September 28, 2005) -- Royal Phuket Marina, Asia's most sophisticated marina community is coming to life... With a list of world-class retail stores and international restaurants set to open their doors in 2006, and the marina already open to private yachts - including the 30 metre 'Lady M' from New Zealand -- all the elements of a luxury marina lifestyle are taking shape on Phuket's eastern seaboard.
Condominium owners are eagerly awaiting the November handover dates of their new vacation homes and residences where evening torches light the waterfront promenade and state-of-the-art water features spring to life in the main square.
Already Making News / Accolades:
- From a mile high: attracting world-wide recognition, the September 2005 issue of First Life, British Airways' first class in-flight publication, has named Royal Phuket Marina, Best Marina in its 'Best of the Best' section.
- RPM is in fashion: the September 2005 issue of Vogue (UK edition) highlights Royal Phuket Marina in its 'Far Flung and Exotic' article as 'what's best abroad.' Recognizing Phuket as 'Best for Boating', Vogue praises the new marina development for its soon to be completed, leisure and shopping facilities.
- A great place to retire: this summer, Fortune Magazine (European Edition) named Royal Phuket Marina's stunning location, the idyllic Thai isle of Phuket, one of the top five locations in the world to retire.
- Purchasing Power: New Duty Free allowances for visitors to Southern Thailand make Phuket an even more attractive destination for local and international travellers.
- Les Anges - the Rolls Royce of patisseries -- lead by Peter Webber, formerly chef at the multi award winning Oriental in Bangkok, will introduce Phuket to his sublime homemade cakes, pastries and freshly baked breads from December 2005 onwards.
- Lighting up Royal Phuket Marina is Asia's leading lighting guru, Stephen Gough of Project Lighting Design in Singapore. Well known for their dramatic lighting of such luxury hotels as The Fullerton, Singapore, The Conrad Bangkok and The Shangri-la Dubai, the luxury condominiums and grounds of Royal Phuket Marina now reflect a similar elegance as night falls.
- Yachtsmen will be pleasantly surprised by Royal Phuket Marina's nautical crew of highly trained Marina Concierges. Providing many of the exceptional services of a five-star hotel, owners and guests of the marina can enjoy morning newspaper delivery and fresh bread and croissants from Les Anges bakery. Meanwhile, picnic hampers and other provisions may also be delivered to boats and residences. The Marina Concierge will also assist with baggage and other errands, car rental and tours amongst many other services.
- High tech and in touch: Royal Phuket Marina offers wireless broadband throughout the property; cable TV on the docks; and 24-hour security at the marina. Technical staff are also on hand to assist with connecting boats to the dock and its amenities.
Issued on behalf of Royal Phuket Marina by Grebstad Hicks Communications
*High resolution images available upon request
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815