- Phuket International Boat Show and Royal Phuket Marina partner for five years (Jul 2013)
- Phuket International Boat Show 2012 (Mar 2012)
- Royal Phuket Marina joins ART Marine "Destinations" network of marinas (Dec 2011)
- FAMOUS Anti-Aging Dr. Orawan has now opened a branch at RPM (Jun 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina announces Facebook 'DISCOVER US' Competition: On Monday, April 11 2011, RPM is launching a free-entry contest (Apr 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest (Dec 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest. (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina - Phuket's Best Protected Marina (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: WIN FREE RPM Health Club Memberships (Oct 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: 'Discover us' Facebook Competition (Aug 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Premiering All New XJ Jaguar Supercar in Asia (Jul 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) voted as - Best Developer - Waterfront Development in Asia (May 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Kicks Off the Holiday Season with a Series of Luxury Events (Dec 2009)
- Weddings at RPM Conference Center (Jun 2009)
- Hong Kong Tycoon wins 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the Thailand Property Awards (Nov 2008)
- Luxury Holiday Rentals at Phuket's Most Exclusive Maritime Address (Oct 2008)
- Phuket's First Exhibition & Conference Center Opening at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2008)
- Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit (Jun 2008)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Royal Phuket Marina plays host to The Tiger Rally 2008 (31 Mar 2008)
Royal Phuket Marina played host to the cars taking part in The Tiger Rally, a classic car drive through South East Asia, on March 2. The rally began in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on 28 February and will complete its one month journey along hundreds of miles of Asia’s exotic landscapes, in Hanoi, Vietnam, on 28 March.
The Tiger Rally, a unique and special adventure through Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia and Laos and Vietnam has 35 classic cars participating including a 1928 Rolls Royce Phantom 1, a 1954 Jaguar XK 120, a 1935 Bentley Sports Special and a 1963 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III.
Phuket was the fifth destination for the rally drivers, with the marina a key pit-stop on the island.
Mr Lalvani with Geoff & Ellen Foster-Taylor, owners of Phantom 1
Phantom 1 parked at Mr Lalvani's Grand Villa with his own vintage car
Mr Lalvani with the participants of this year's rally
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815