- RPM Health Club Raises The Bar On Quality And Design (Apr 2008)
- Royal Phuket Marina plays host to The Tiger Rally 2008 (Mar 2008)
- Italian Opera And Luxury Yachts Take Centre Stage At Royal Phuket Marina (Mar 2008)
- Living Free: Maggie Q Visits RPM (Mar 2008)
- Royal Phuket Marina Awarded 'Best Interior Design' at International Property Awards (Sep 2007)
- Phuket International Marine Expo (PIMEX) Attracts Widespread Support at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Phase 2 Development Breaks Ground (Aug 2007)
- South African Captain Appointed "Marina Manager" at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- Norbert Zuber Appointed Property Sales & Marketing Director at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- David Simister, Chairman, CB Richard Ellis, Thailand - South China Morning Post - High Net Worth Supplement 1 June 2007 (May 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Unique Aquaminium Penthouses Sell for a Record Price (May 2007)
- Phuket King's Cup Regatta voted "Asia's Yachting Event of the Year" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Phuket declared "Asia's Maritime Capital" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Pearl Beauty & Spa Opens At Royal Phuket Marina (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina to Host PIMEX International Boat Show (Dec 2006)
- Royal Phuket Marina's 'Luxury Collection' of Aquaminium Condos and Royal Villas Come Complete with Private Yacht Berths (Dec 2006)
- Royal Phuket Marina Residential (Dec 2006)
- Luxury Lifestyle Marina Set To Become New Destination On Phuket's Eastern Seaboard (Feb 2006)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Royal Phuket Marina joins ART Marine "Destinations" network of marinas (21 Dec 2011)
Dubai, UAE: ART Marine LLC, an Abraaj Capital portfolio company, has announced their recent agreement with the prestigious Royal Phuket Marina (Thailand) to collaborate and enhance the benefits and privileges offered to their berth holders.
The agreement is part of ART Marine’s strategy to build bridges between their self-operated network of marinas and associated marinas around the world, whereby marina members and berth holders from both parties enjoy benefits from being part of “Destinations”, ART Marine’s marina network. Benefits include free berthing for 3 days at all the marinas of the network, special promotion tariffs and discounts on outlets in the marinas, amongst others.
Constantinos Constantinou ART Marine President and CEO said: “With 5 Marinas in the region, ART Marine today is the leading marina operator in this part of the world. It is our desire to offer our members new destinations and different experiences, so establishing strategic relationships with other world-class marinas is a key enabler to this objective. Royal Phuket Marina is the exact type of luxurious resort where our members will enjoy superb hospitality, something that we of course are looking to reciprocate to all Royal Phuket Marina visiting one of our own Destination marinas.
“Royal Phuket Marina is one of the most beautiful marinas in South-East Asia, offering first class services and fantastic leisure facilities to its members and visitors. I am very proud of adding this destination to our marina network and thrilled about our future close co-operation, this for the benefit of all our berth holders” Bruno Meier, ART Marine Marinas GM, said.
Mr Gulu Lalvani, Chairman and founder of Royal Phuket Marina, said: “As Thailand’s premier, state-of-the-art marina, with the only 5 Gold Anchor ranking in the ‘Land of Smiles’, we are delighted to become part of the ART Marine network.
“Phuket is a true boating paradise and gateway to South-East Asia waiting to be discovered by ART Marine members, who are assured a warm, professional and unforgettable welcome.”
ART Marine LLC is the leading 360 degree Marine Hospitality Company in the MENASA Region. Founded in 2005, ART Marine offers world-class marine services such as sales of quality yachts, maintenance, after-sales services, yacht management, charter, water sports operations, and marina management throughout the region.
ART Marine Marinas Division offers the highest standards of marina management and operation in the region. ART Marine is currently considered the largest marina management company in the region operating Five lifestyle marinas; the prestigious marina at the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel & Spa, Ghantoot Marina and Resort in Abu Dhabi, Zighy Marina in Oman, the exclusive Emirates Palace Marina in Abu Dhabi and Durrat Marina in Bahrain. ART Marine Marinas has been awarded with The “Marina Operator of the year” at the 2010 Arabian Gulf Yachting Award
ART Marine offers its comprehensive services though a network of offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and Jordan, with an affiliate office in Lebanon.
ART Marine’s vision is to promote yachting in the region and increase the awareness of the ultimate sea lifestyle; hence it is the leading company in the region in marketing and supporting yachting events.
Thanks to its commitment to Marine industry, ART Marine has been awarded a number of industry awards locally and internationally, including Middle East Best Charter Company and Middle East Best Sales & after Sales Dealership at the Arabian Gulf Yachting Awards 2008. Azimut-Benetti Best dealer worldwide for two consecutive years, 2007 and 2008, ART Marine also received The Innovation & Excellence Award, The World of Yachts Awards for Excellence 2010.
ART Marine received Customer Service Company of the year award along with Marina Operator of the year, and best Media Campaign of the year for its “Discover Yachting” initiative at the 2010 Arabian Gulf Yachting Awards and as the exclusive dealers of the Azimut-Benetti Group in the region, ART Marine also received on behalf of Azimut the 2010 best Motor Cruiser Under 40ft award for the Azimut 38.
In March 2011 the company received Dubai Leaders Award from the office of HH Sh. Mohammad Bin Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum.
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815