- Royal Phuket Marina plays host to The Tiger Rally 2008 (Apr 2008)
- Italian Opera And Luxury Yachts Take Centre Stage At Royal Phuket Marina (Mar 2008)
- Living Free: Maggie Q Visits RPM (Mar 2008)
- Royal Phuket Marina Awarded 'Best Interior Design' at International Property Awards (Sep 2007)
- Phuket International Marine Expo (PIMEX) Attracts Widespread Support at Royal Phuket Marina (Sep 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Phase 2 Development Breaks Ground (Aug 2007)
- South African Captain Appointed "Marina Manager" at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- Norbert Zuber Appointed Property Sales & Marketing Director at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- David Simister, Chairman, CB Richard Ellis, Thailand - South China Morning Post - High Net Worth Supplement 1 June 2007 (Jun 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Unique Aquaminium Penthouses Sell for a Record Price (May 2007)
- Phuket King's Cup Regatta voted "Asia's Yachting Event of the Year" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Phuket declared "Asia's Maritime Capital" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Pearl Beauty & Spa Opens At Royal Phuket Marina (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina to Host PIMEX International Boat Show (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's 'Luxury Collection' of Aquaminium Condos and Royal Villas Come Complete with Private Yacht Berths (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina Residential (Jan 2007)
- Luxury Lifestyle Marina Set To Become New Destination On Phuket's Eastern Seaboard (Feb 2006)
- Royal Phuket Marina Announces Lucrative Partnership with The Cruising Club International (Oct 2005)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Royal Phuket Marina Residential (01 Jan 2007)
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) is on the doorstep of Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay, and its many island paradises.
Royal Phuket Marina is close to Phuket International Airport, Phuket Town, international colleges and hospitals, world class golf courses and all of Phuket's main attractions, but tucked away quietly on the coastline in its own unique world.
Royal Phuket Marina is Thailand's first world-class "luxury lifestyle marina" developed over 30 hectares (190 rai) of tropical paradise and at a cost of US$150 million.
With 350 berths for yachts of up to 35 metres long and 400 luxury villas, penthouses and condominiums, the marina ranks among Asia's premier boating hubs.
It is Asia's most sophisticated and high-tech yachting infrastructure -- double the size of any other yachting haven in Phuket and the island's only marina with a boat lock, non-tidal deepwater basin and private moorings on the doorstep of residences.
Royal Phuket Marina has been developed as a "complete luxury lifestyle community", styled after leading international marina resorts in the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
Royal Phuket Marina is being developed by telecom tycoon Gulu Lalvani, 65, the founder of Binatone, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones.
This is his vision of a world-class yachting hub in one of the world's most idyllic and accessible locations.
In what will be a completely new lifestyle concept in Phuket, more than half of the Royal Phuket Marina development is devoted to leisure and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens. The most prominent resort facilities will include:
- Dozens of international restaurants and cafes will line the Fisherman's Wharf-style waterfront promenade, which is over 8 metres wide and over 250 metres long.
- 16,000 square metres of retail will feature up market boutiques, gourmet supermarket and specialty stores, delicatessen and bakery.
- A 5 star hotel, ayurvedic Spa, swimming pools, tennis courts and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- Exclusive private beach club on a nearby tropical island, linked by speedboat shuttle for the 10-minute ride.
Luxury Marina Homes
In the first phase of the residential development, prices start at US$294,000 for 1,700 sq ft two-bedroom condominiums and go up to US$881,000 for a four-bedroom 5,500 sq ft penthouse with rooftop and pool. Luxury villas with individual boat berths are priced at US$1.6 million.
Condominiums are in three-storey blocks, with patio gardens on the ground floor and roof terraces and private plunge polls on the top floor. Condominiums share a large pool between only 16 units.
All residences are equipped with high-speed wireless broadband and luxury fittings and appliances, including fitted kitchens.
Residences can be purchased with freehold ownership both as homes in Thailand and holiday homes, rented on request when owners are away and professionally managed by CBRE. The resort is being internationally branded and marketed, with rental returns anticipated at an average 6-10 per cent annually on purchase price.
The opening of Phase 1 is scheduled for early December 2005. The entire project is due for completion in 2007. A 5-star boutique hotel is also included in longer-term plans.
For marketing enquiries, please contact:
Director of Operations
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd, Kohkaew
Muang Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 833-38#15
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 840
Mobile: +66 (0)81 891-1758
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815