- Phuket International Boat Show and Royal Phuket Marina partner for five years (Jul 2013)
- Phuket International Boat Show 2012 (Mar 2012)
- Royal Phuket Marina joins ART Marine "Destinations" network of marinas (Dec 2011)
- FAMOUS Anti-Aging Dr. Orawan has now opened a branch at RPM (Jun 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina announces Facebook 'DISCOVER US' Competition: On Monday, April 11 2011, RPM is launching a free-entry contest (Apr 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest (Dec 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest. (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina - Phuket's Best Protected Marina (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: WIN FREE RPM Health Club Memberships (Oct 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: 'Discover us' Facebook Competition (Aug 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Premiering All New XJ Jaguar Supercar in Asia (Jul 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) voted as - Best Developer - Waterfront Development in Asia (May 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Kicks Off the Holiday Season with a Series of Luxury Events (Dec 2009)
- Weddings at RPM Conference Center (Jun 2009)
- Hong Kong Tycoon wins 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the Thailand Property Awards (Nov 2008)
- Luxury Holiday Rentals at Phuket's Most Exclusive Maritime Address (Oct 2008)
- Phuket's First Exhibition & Conference Center Opening at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2008)
- Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit (Jun 2008)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) voted as - Best Developer - Waterfront Development in Asia (20 May 2010)
(Phuket, Thailand, May 21, 2010) – Thailand’s world-class luxury lifestyle community Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) was the recipient of another prestigious regional award for its unique waterfront properties, and in particular, the new ‘Aquaminium’ apartments.
RPM was voted ‘Best Developer – Waterfront Development’ at the 2010 Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Asia.
The annual awards, presented in Singapore on May 19, recognise outstanding real estate development in Asia.
RPM’s luxury Aquaminiums are a new concept in marina living, uniquely featuring private ‘drive-in’ boat berths, as well as sumptuously designed and appointed interiors.
They have been snapped up by investors, setting a record price for condominium sales in Phuket.
Royal Phuket Marina’s Luxury Waterfront Villas were also honored at the awards for showing strong architectural design, coupled with the unique ability to moor ones yacht at the foot of your garden.
“We are thrilled to receive this prestigious award, we feel this is marina living at its best and the popularity of our properties reflect that, many people are choosing to make this their permanent home” said RPM founder Mr Lalvani.
Cityscape Asia’s group Exhibition Director Graham Wood said this year’s winners demonstrated the “strong commitment to progress the real estate sector in Asia, with a strong push towards incorporating sustainable features into building design”.
Phuket’s boating scene was further enhanced this month when the island received for 'Best Asian Maritime Capital' in the Asia Boating Awards 2010.
About Royal Phuket Marina
Located on Phuket’s eastern seaboard overlooking scenic Phang Na Bay, Royal Phuket Marina is Thailand’s first world-class luxury lifestyle community rivaling top marina resort communities in Europe and the Caribbean.
It was developed by tycoon Gulu Lalvani, founder of Binatone, the world’s second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones, whose vision is to promote Phuket as a world class yachting hub in one of the world’s most scenic and assessable locations.
Royal Phuket Marina is a popular entertainment and lifestyle hub with open air restaurants and bars overlooking mega yachts moored in the Mediterranean-style marina.
For more information about Royal Phuket Marina, visit www.royalphuketmarina.com
For media enquiries, please contact:
Grebstad Hicks Communications
Lucy Haslewood/ Denise Ho
Tel: (852) 2810-0532 Fax: (852) 2525-7972
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
For Marketing & Events enquiries, please contact:
Royal Phuket Marina
Tel: +66 (0) 76379 379 Fax: +66 (0) 76379 380
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815