- Phuket International Boat Show 2012 (Mar 2012)
- Royal Phuket Marina joins ART Marine "Destinations" network of marinas (Dec 2011)
- FAMOUS Anti-Aging Dr. Orawan has now opened a branch at RPM (Jun 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina announces Facebook 'DISCOVER US' Competition: On Monday, April 11 2011, RPM is launching a free-entry contest (Apr 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest (Dec 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest. (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina - Phuket's Best Protected Marina (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: WIN FREE RPM Health Club Memberships (Oct 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: 'Discover us' Facebook Competition (Aug 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Premiering All New XJ Jaguar Supercar in Asia (Jul 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) voted as - Best Developer - Waterfront Development in Asia (May 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Kicks Off the Holiday Season with a Series of Luxury Events (Dec 2009)
- Weddings at RPM Conference Center (Jun 2009)
- Hong Kong Tycoon wins 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the Thailand Property Awards (Nov 2008)
- Luxury Holiday Rentals at Phuket's Most Exclusive Maritime Address (Oct 2008)
- Phuket's First Exhibition & Conference Center Opening at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2008)
- Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit (Jun 2008)
- RPM Health Club Raises The Bar On Quality And Design (Apr 2008)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
RPM Health Club Raises The Bar On Quality And Design (05 Apr 2008)
(Phuket, 5 April 2008) – RPM Health Club, the Marina's state of the art fitness center, officially opened at a launching party held on the evening of Friday, 4 April 2008. Hosted by RPM developer and Chairman Gulu Lalvani, the event was attended by many guests, including Phuket Governor Nirund Galayanamit. Also in attendance was famous Hollywood actress Maggie Q, who has featured in such action-packed films as 'Mission: Impossible III' and 'Live Free or Die Hard'.
Installed and operated by Sports Engineering and Recreation Asia (SEARA Ltd), the luxurious Health Club boasts some of the most up-to-date machines for exercise, body-building and strength/circuit training – individually selected from Cybex, Hammer Strength, Life Fitness and Free Motion – manned by trained assistants and supervisors.
The Health Club is positioned as a high end, design-driven wellness and social club for adults with services extending far beyond that of the ordinary gym. It provides everything needed to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle, and thus appeals to those looking to invest in their health so that they can enjoy life to the fullest, for as long as possible. The Club answers targeted client demands for more sophisticated exercise programs designed to help achieve core muscle strength and better balance, agility and flexibility so that they can continue to engage in their favourite sports and physical activities. The Health Club also allows total customization so that members may pursue their individual fitness, health and lifestyle goals in a personalized and flexible way.
Amenities and programs include group and private exercise programs, personal training, programs for building core strength, balance, and flexibility, Pilates, yoga, and new-generation Life Fitness Elevation Series cardiovascular equipment to redefine the exercise experience.
Befitting its name, the Club's added value relates to the "intangibles" associated with true membership – recognition, high end quality, cleanliness and maintenance – giving members superior service in which they are treated as members of a community rather than simply being served as a visiting guest.
Members also enjoy tennis, plush changing rooms, a juice bar, social areas, underground Club parking and full privileges at the spectacular Cascade Club, Bangkok when traveling.
Occupying the three floors above D Gallery in the Town Square, the Club is ideally positioned and gaining a solid reputation as the best available health and wellness center in Phuket.
For Health Club enquiries, please contact:
Chutipapha Sukhphiphat, Marketing Department
68 Moo 2, Thepkrasattri Rd. , Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 Fax:+66 (0)76 360 815
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.royalphuketmarina.com
VHF – 79 int 07° 58.65'N 98 ° 24.90'E
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815