- Phuket International Boat Show and Royal Phuket Marina partner for five years (Jul 2013)
- Phuket International Boat Show 2012 (Mar 2012)
- Royal Phuket Marina joins ART Marine "Destinations" network of marinas (Dec 2011)
- FAMOUS Anti-Aging Dr. Orawan has now opened a branch at RPM (Jun 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina announces Facebook 'DISCOVER US' Competition: On Monday, April 11 2011, RPM is launching a free-entry contest (Apr 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest (Dec 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest. (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina - Phuket's Best Protected Marina (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: WIN FREE RPM Health Club Memberships (Oct 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: 'Discover us' Facebook Competition (Aug 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Premiering All New XJ Jaguar Supercar in Asia (Jul 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) voted as - Best Developer - Waterfront Development in Asia (May 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Kicks Off the Holiday Season with a Series of Luxury Events (Dec 2009)
- Weddings at RPM Conference Center (Jun 2009)
- Hong Kong Tycoon wins 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the Thailand Property Awards (Nov 2008)
- Luxury Holiday Rentals at Phuket's Most Exclusive Maritime Address (Oct 2008)
- Phuket's First Exhibition & Conference Center Opening at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2008)
- Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit (Jun 2008)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Hong Kong Tycoon wins 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the Thailand Property Awards (06 Nov 2008)
(Phuket, Thailand, November 7, 2008) – Royal Phuket Marina developer Gulu Lalvani won 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the annual Thailand Property Awards event held last weekend.
By founding Thailand’s most exclusive luxury lifestyle yachting community, he was applauded for turning Phuket into a world class yachting destination and a magnet for celebrities and the rich and famous.
The Hong Kong and London based tycoon embarked on the marina project located on Phuket’s eastern seaboard overlooking scenic Phang Nga Bay when he retired from his company Binatone, which he co-founded in 1958, the world’s second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones.
Instead of enjoying his retirement on the idyllic island, Mr. Lalvani set about creating his vision - to construct Thailand’s first world-class luxury lifestyle community, rivaling top marina resorts in Europe and the Caribbean.
He also envisages Phuket becoming a world-class yachting hub in one of the world’s most stunning locations.
Royal Phuket Marina's first phase of condos, apartments and penthouses was a sell-out success.
The venue has also become a vibrant entertainment and lifestyle center, with open air restaurants and bars overlooking mega yachts moored in the Mediterranean-style marina. Facilities include the island’s finest health club, flood-lit tennis courts and a French-owned day spa.
The soon to be opened 2,500 sqm Waterfront International Exhibition Center at Royal Phuket Marina will be Phuket’s largest single space and will pave the way for a new era of large-scale conferences and expos as well as being the ideal venue for weddings and functions.
As development of villas and innovative apartments continue with plans for a 5-star boutique hotel also being implemented, Mr. Lalvani was hailed at the awards on November 1 for raising the profile of Thailand’s luxury real estate.
The 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' award is for individuals making a significant contribution to Thailand’s property industry.
Mr. Lalvani was honoured as an individual whose success in business is matched by strength of character; someone who mixes charm and sophistication with a good measure of glamour and flamboyance; a relative newcomer to the industry, yet a person whose experience in business is beyond reproach.
Mr. Lalvani said he was committed to “promoting the island paradise of Phuket as one of the world’s premier tourist destinations, as well as somewhere to own a holiday or retirement home and live like a king at a fraction of the cost of Europe or the United States.”
"Phuket also has the potential to become a leading international venue for conventions and expos,” he added.
“We are continuing to contribute to the social and economic fabric of the Phuket community in every possible way we can,” he continued.
Visitors to Phuket exceeded a record five million in 2007, up 11.25 per cent from 2006. The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) expects growth of another 20 per cent in 2008, as the number of flights to Phuket reaches 120 per day.
For more information about Royal Phuket Marina please visit www.royalphuketmarina.com
For RPM enquiries, please contact:
Director of Operations
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd, Kohkaew
Muang Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 833-38#15
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 840
Mobile: +66 (0)81 891-1758
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815