- Royal Phuket Marina plays host to The Tiger Rally 2008 (Apr 2008)
- Italian Opera And Luxury Yachts Take Centre Stage At Royal Phuket Marina (Mar 2008)
- Living Free: Maggie Q Visits RPM (Mar 2008)
- Royal Phuket Marina Awarded 'Best Interior Design' at International Property Awards (Sep 2007)
- Phuket International Marine Expo (PIMEX) Attracts Widespread Support at Royal Phuket Marina (Sep 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Phase 2 Development Breaks Ground (Aug 2007)
- South African Captain Appointed "Marina Manager" at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- Norbert Zuber Appointed Property Sales & Marketing Director at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- David Simister, Chairman, CB Richard Ellis, Thailand - South China Morning Post - High Net Worth Supplement 1 June 2007 (Jun 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Unique Aquaminium Penthouses Sell for a Record Price (May 2007)
- Phuket King's Cup Regatta voted "Asia's Yachting Event of the Year" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Phuket declared "Asia's Maritime Capital" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Pearl Beauty & Spa Opens At Royal Phuket Marina (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina to Host PIMEX International Boat Show (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's 'Luxury Collection' of Aquaminium Condos and Royal Villas Come Complete with Private Yacht Berths (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina Residential (Jan 2007)
- Luxury Lifestyle Marina Set To Become New Destination On Phuket's Eastern Seaboard (Feb 2006)
- Royal Phuket Marina Announces Lucrative Partnership with The Cruising Club International (Oct 2005)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit (08 Jun 2008)
Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit
Royal Phuket Marina Chairman Mr. Gulu Lalvani attended the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards ceremony – Bollywood’s Oscars – staged at the spectacular Siam Niramit theatre on 8 June 2008.
A special reception held before the awards ceremony was attended by many prominent Indian businessmen and Thai government officials. Thai Minister of Tourism and Sports Mr. Weerasak Kowsurat was present to welcome more than 2000 honoured guests, Bollywood stars and industry insiders. The international media was also in attendance, filming the event for broadcast at a later date to an estimated TV audience of over 600 million viewers in 110 countries.
In a bid to promote the Indian film industry around the world, the IIFA stages its annual awards show in a different city each year.
Mr. Lalvani remarked to Minister Weerasak that, in hosting such a high-profile event, Thailand will also benefit from increased exposure among the traveling Indian population. He added that direct flights between India, Bangkok and Phuket are essential and that, with the support of the Thai government, the number of Indian tourists could increase significantly over the next few years.
|Gulu Lalvani with Gaysorn Plaza owner Charn
Srivikorn and his wife Thipvipa Srivikorn
|Thai Minister of Tourism and Sports
Weerasak Kowsurat with Gulu Lalvani
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815