ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
- Phuket Property-Newsletter of March 2013
- Phuket Property-Newsletter of November 2012
- Phuket Property-Newsletter of October 2012
- Phuket Property-Newsletter of September 2012
- Phuket Property-Newsletter of July 2012
- Phuket Property-Newsletter of June 2012
- Royal Phuket Marina Newsletter September 2011
- Royal Phuket Marina Newsletter June-August, 2009
- April 2008 eNewsletter
- February 2008 eNewsletter
- December 2007 eNewsletter
- October 2007 eNewsletter
- July 2007 eNewsletter
- June 2007 eNewsletter
- May 2007 eNewsletter
- April 2007 eNewsletter
- March 2007 eNewsletter
- December 2006 / January 2007 eNewsletter
- October / November 2006 eNewsletter
- August / September 2006 eNewsletter
- July 2006 eNewsletter
- June 2006 eNewsletter
- May 2006 eNewsletter
- March 2006 eNewsletter
- February 2006 eNewsletter
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815